Care Net Pregnancy Center is a Christ-centered ministry dedicated to advancing the Sanctity of Human Life and sexual purity.
OUR OBJECTIVES TO ACCOMPLISH OUR MISSION
1. By providing for the spiritual, emotional, and physical needs of those with pregnancy-related concerns.
2. By educating the community on sexual purity.
3. By involving churches, organizations, and individuals in the ministry.
4. By developing the Care Net Pregnancy Center ministry for long-term effectiveness
We believe that Christ lovingly desires for every person to experience the grace-filled joy of a purposeful and eternal life with Him. As a result, we are passionately compelled to give everyone the opportunity to engage His great love for them.
We believe that every human life is divinely purposed. Valuing the unalienable dignity of all human life, with care, we compassionately share the truth with all who will listen.
Sexual Integrity and Purity
We believe sexuality is intended and most wholesome inside a committed marriage. Therefore we strive to encourage a culture of purity where sex is respected as a unique and intimate core of married family.
We believe the most destructive past is not able to escape enduring hope for the future. We assist others through authentic relationships, integrity, and giving oneself to meet the needs of others and equipping them to succeed.
We believe advancing the sanctity of human life and sexual purity should be accomplished with complete respect for the autonomy of those we serve. Our desired culture does not take precedence over the values, beliefs and dignity of the lives we serve.
Statement of Faith
We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible authoritative Word of God.
We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential and that this salvation is received through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and not as a result of good works.
We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and to perform good works.
We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Statement of Principle
As a CareNet Affiliate We Have Adopted Their Statement of Principle
Effective January 2002
1. The pregnancy center is an outreach ministry of Jesus Christ through His church. Therefore, the pregnancy center, embodied in its volunteers, is committed to presenting the gospel of our Lord to women with crisis pregnancies, both in word and in deed. Commensurate with this purpose, those who labor as pregnancy center board members, directors, and volunteers are expected to know Christ as their Savior and Lord.
2. The pregnancy center is committed to providing its clients with accurate and complete information about both prenatal development and abortion.
3. The pregnancy center is committed to integrity in dealing with clients, earning their trust, and providing promised information and services. The pregnancy center denounces any form of deception in its corporate advertising or individual conversations with its clients.
4. The pregnancy center is committed to assisting women carry to term by providing emotional support and practical assistance. Through the provision of God’s people and the community at large, women may face the future with hope and plan constructively for themselves and their babies.
5. The pregnancy center does not discriminate in providing services because of race, creed, color, national origin, age, or marital status of its clients.
6. The pregnancy center does not recommend, provide, or refer for abortion or abortifacients.
7. The pregnancy center offers assistance free of charge at all times.
8. The pregnancy center is committed to creating an awareness within the local community of the needs of pregnancy women, and of the fact that abortion only compounds human need rather than resolving it.
9. The pregnancy center does not recommend, provide, or refer single women for contraceptives. (Married women seeking contraceptive information should be urged to seek counsel, along with their husbands, from their pastor and physician.)
10. The pregnancy center recognizes the validity of adoption as an alternative to abortion, but is not biased toward adoption when compared to the other life-saving alternatives. Pregnancy centers interacting with independent adoption agencies shall assure that referrals are made in a manner that fully protects the interests of clients and avoids any conflicts of interest. Adoption agencies may only be established under the auspices of centers if they meet strict standards to assure that pregnancy clients shall be served with out any conflicts of interest.